CHICAGO SUBURBAN FAMILY | AD SPECIFICATIONS
An Insertion Order and Contract must be submitted with each ad.
- Suburban Family provides free graphic service for simple, formatted ads.
- All ads can be submitted digitally in the following formats: PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Acrobat PDF. Fonts should be converted to outlines.
- A high resolution PDF is the preferred format for ad submissions. Acrobat PDF files must retain high dpi image quality with fonts embedded (“press ready” settings). Minimum font size 6 point.
- PhotoShop files must be accompanied by all fonts and placed images.
- PhotoShop files should be in eps or tiff format and at least 300 dpi.
- Illustrator files should have type converted to outlines.
- Full Color Ads – Use process color for full color ads. Save color photos as CMYK tiffs.
- Premium Cover Ads – Bleeds available on all covers (and interior ads – EC).
Live area: 7.625″ x 10.00″ – Trim area: 8.375″ x 10.75″ – Bleed area: 8.875″ x 11.25″ minimum.
|Ad Sizes||Width” x Height”|
|Full Page||7.62″ W x 9.75” H|
|2/3 Page:||5.02” W x 9.75” H|
|1/2 Page:||7.62” W x 4.79” H|
|1/3: Vertical||2.43” W x 9.75” H|
|1/3: Horizontal||5.02” W x 4.79” H|
|1/6 Page: Vertical||2.43” W x 4.79” H|
|1/6 Page: Horizontal||5.02″ W x 2.31” H|