Zapolis & Associates, P.C. ~ Service Oriented Lawyers for Detailed Guidance
Living Trusts avoid the pitfalls of wills and jointly held property:
- Living trusts leave instructions that avoid the court system upon mental disability and upon death. With a living trust, your instructions control your estate. Without a living trust, your estate is controlled by guardianship court or probate court.
- Living trust allow you to maximize your federal estate tax exemptions and pay the least possible federal estate tax.
- Living trusts are easy to create and can be changed or modified at any time during your life.
- With a living trust you do not have to pay any annual or maintenance fees.
- A living trust allows you to leave detailed instructions for your beneficiaries to protect them.
- With a living trust estate plan, you are always in control of your assets and property even if you are disabled and even upon your death.
For more information and legal advice call 708-478-5050 or visit www.zapolislaw.com